Starting a business is a complex and time-consuming process. Whether you decide to buy an existing business or start a new business, Kedwell & Co can guide you through the process.
If you are looking to buy an existing business, conducting due diligence must form part of the process. Kedwell & Co offers a comprehensive due diligence service which thoroughly assesses any business for sale, from multiple perspectives, for prospective buyers. Conducting due diligence ensures you know exactly what you're buying. It is the best way for you to assess the value of a business plus the risks associated with buying it. Kedwell & Co’s due diligence process ensures that you get good value for a business and can be the difference between buying a business that makes you money and buying a business that costs you money.
Establishing a business takes a lot of research and planning. Kedwell & Co can assist you at any or all of the stages of establishing a business including:
- developing a business and strategic plan;
- calculating your start-up costs;
- cash flow forecasting;
- applying for bank funding;
- accessing government grants and financial help;
- business licences and permits;
- assessing banking needs;
- business insurance;
- creating the best legal structure for your business;
- registering a business name, domain name and trademark;
- employing staff;
- registering your business for business taxes; and
- financial reporting.