In order to run a business, management needs useful business information to assist in making everyday operational decisions. Kedwell & Co can analyse the information contained in your business's financial reporting system and provide you with interpretive reports and advice that you can use to make informed business decisions regarding:
- Profitability - your business's ability to earn income and sustain growth in both the short and long term;
- Solvency - your business's ability to pay its obligation to creditors and other third parties in the long term;
- Liquidity - your business's ability to maintain positive cash flow, while satisfying immediate obligations; and
- Sustainability - your business's ability to remain in business in the long run, without having to sustain significant losses in the conduct of its business.
Kedwell & Co targets the following areas of your business for detailed analysis in order to drive increased profitability and a healthier bank balance.
- Is there any sales revenue leakage?
- Reducing cost of goods sold to increase gross profit
- Reducing inventory/work in progress
- Reducing overheads
- Should prices be increased?
- Speeding up collections
- Accounts payable